Trick To But Redmi 6 In Flipkart Flash Sale :
1. Open Flipkart Website & App
2. Login Your Account & Save Your Delivery Address In My Profile Section
3. Open Flipkart.Com In Desktop Or Laptop Using Google Chrome Browser
4. Login To Flipkart Account > Buy Here
5. Now Add “Flash Sale” Extension In Google Chrome Browser
6. Open Extension & Find Out Redmi 6 Sale
7. Click On Sale & Activate Flash Sale Extension
8. Ii Will Auto Refresh Flipkart Redmi 6 Buy Page
9. When It Available For Sale It Will Automatically Added To Your Cart
10. Open Cart Options & Select Delivery Address
11. Continue Choose Payment Method As COD & Finally Place The Order
Redmi 6A price
1) Xiaomi Redmi 6A price in India is set at Rs. 5,999 for the 2GB RAM RAM/ 16GB onboard storage model and Rs. 6,999 for the 2GB RAM/ 32GB storage model.
2) It will go on sale for the first time on September 19 and will be held on Amazon India and Mi.com.
3) This introductory pricing will also hold for 2 months, after which we may see an increase if the rupee freefall continues
Redmi 6 Specifications and Design
The Xiaomi Redmi 6 runs MIUI 9.6 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box, and sports a 5.45-inch HD+ (720×1440 pixels) with an 18:9 aspect ratio and an 80.7 percent screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, coupled with 3GB/ 4GB of RAM and 32GB/ 64GB of internal storage. Storage is expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB) via a dedicated slot.
In terms of optics, the Redmi 6 bears a horizontally stacked pair of dual rear cameras with a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor, coupled with f/2.2 aperture, 1.25-micron pixels, and Portrait Mode. On the front, the phone gets a 5-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12-micron pixels, and certain AI beautification capabilities. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. redmi 6 script and bulk loot
Sensors onboard the Redmi 6 include fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, electronic compass, gyroscope, infrared, and proximity sensor. There is a 3,000mAh battery under the hood, with support for 5W charging. The smartphone measures 147.5×71.5×8.3mm and weighs 146 grams. It comes in Black, Gold, Rose Gold and Blue colour options
Redmi 6 Pro : Price | Specifications | Features
Redmi 6 Pro Price
1) Redmi 6 Pro price in India has been set at Rs. 10,999 for the 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage model. The 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant has been priced at Rs. 12,999.
2) It will be sold via Amazon India and Mi.com, with the first sale to be held on September 11. Buyers will get Rs.
3) Rs 500 discount on purchases made using HDFC Bank credit or debit cards while buying the Redmi 6 and Redmi 6 Pro models.
Redmi 6 Pro Specifications and Design
The Redmi 6 Pro is the most premium out of the three Redmi phones launching in India today. It runs MIUI 9.6 based on top of Android Oreo, and sports a 5.84-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) panel with a 19:9 aspect ratio and a display notch (with the option to hide the notch).
The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC, coupled with an Adreno 506 GPU, 3GB/ 4GB of RAM, and 32GB/ 64GB of onboard storage.In terms of optics, the Redmi 6 Pro sports a dual rear camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor, paired with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 1.25-micron pixels, and LED flash.
There is a 5-megapixel front camera sensor for selfies. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Sensors onboard the Redmi 6 Pro include fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope, infrared, and a proximity sensor. There is a 4,000mAh battery under the hood, and dimensions of the smartphone are 149.33×71.68×8.75mm. The phone weighs 178 grams. Colour options for the handset include Red, Black, Gold, and Blue.